The Capabilities, Capacity, and Insights Emerging Industries DemandBecause the rigors of the nuclear, solar, LED, medical, aerospace, and defense sectors demand more of their critical, large-scale components, engineers, scientists, and researchers need to demand more of their metal fabrication and machining partner. Ranor delivers more of what today's emerging industries need—end-to-end production solutions, decades of proven, cross-market insights, and a culture of quality that meets our clients' tolerance and specification demands.
A subsidiary of TechPrecision, Ranor has a proven history of prototype and full-scale production success. Adhering to your design, schedule, and budget constraints, we deliver turnkey components for challenging applications. Our facility's end-to-end capacity covers every facet of the production process—from engineering and material procurement to assembly and final testing. Additionally, our experience producing a variety of large-scale critical components to the tightest tolerances and specifications has given us insights that may be able to help optimize your designs for manufacturability. With decades of precision fabrication and machining experience, Ranor delivers cost-efficient, complete solutions to your large-scale component and product challenges.
- Power Generation
- National Laboratories
- Assembly & Finishing
- NDE & Inspections
- Production Control
- Quality Assurance
- 125,000 Square Feet with 100-ton Lifting Capability, 32' Under Hook
- Fabrication and Machining in Steel, Steel & High Alloy, Stainless, Aluminum, Inconel, Monel, Nickel and Alloys, Titanium, etc.
- Welding Positioners to 50-ton
- Robotic High Definition Plasma and Welding System
- Vertical Boring Mills
- CNC Mill / Turn VBMs
- CNC Table and Floor Horizontals
- Shipping via: Truck, Rail (siding - local), Ocean Transport available (Port of Boston)