Assembly & FinishingEnd-to-end machining and fabrication starts with an idea and ends with turnkey components, ready to put directly into use. Ranor is dedicated to providing you with complete solutions, including the full assembly and finishing of all your large-scale, precision components. our Assembly and Finishing Department performs all of the necessary steps to provide you with fully finished products—from heat treating and stress relieving to blasting and painting—removing the need for outside finishing and reducing your overall production costs.
Our Assembly and Finishing Department is staffed with the most skilled and experienced personnel, who perform all of the necessary assembly and finishing work onsite. In addition to reducing production cost, this service also ensures the final component meets our client’s expectations for quality, precision, and compliance. Adhering to our stringent production process and quality expectations, our Assembly and Finishing Department delivers the fully formed and functional large-scale, precision components that meet your specifications.
Assembly and finishing services include:
• Performance of functional and qualification testing for acceptance and service use
• Electromechanical assembly
• 10,000 square feet of dedicated assembly space
• 100-ton lift capacity, 32’ “under the hook”
• Space available for rent
• 75-ton capacity car-bottom stress relieving oven; 10’ x 11’ x 35’ with thermocouples and chart recorder
• Portable stress relieving equipment with chart recorders
• Vibratory stress relieving unit
• Fully enclosed blast room with grit blast, automatic grit recovery system, and movable car for material placement
• 2 - Fully enclosed paint rooms
• Painting of primer and final coats to customer’s specification