Founded in 1956 by Robert A. Normandin Sr., Ranor, Inc. was originally a 18,000 square foot manufacturing space in Fitchburg, MA. Not long after its founding, the company's reputation for fabricating, machining, and on-time delivery of critical, large-scale components spread. Soon the customer base expanded to include OEMs in the steam turbine, papermaking and machine tool industries, and by 1975 it had outgrown its facility and moved to its present location in Westminster, MA. The company's fast turn-around times and fresh approach to working with clients created additional opportunities, resulting in numerous expansions to both its facilities and capabilities. Today, Ranor continues to deliver end-to-end fabrication and machining solutions, with a culture of quality and cross-market insights unmatched in the industry.