A solid production plan is a starting point; with every facet of production accounted for, the fabrication and machining of your large-scale, critical component can commence. But without the skill to perform the necessary processing, or the experience to overcome challenges in real time, even the best end-to-end solutions won't get far. With decades of experience across today's most demanding, emerging industries, our Processing Department has the most complete, clear understanding of the equipment and metal alloys we utilize. Our professionals deliver the early stage pieces of your critical, large-scale components right the first time, with the precision and speed expected of a metal fabrication and machining leader.
Our Processing Department performs the necessary cutting, rolling, and forming of raw materials, adhering to the specifications outlined in your engineered drawing, as well as the production plan developed by our Engineering Team. Our Processing Department's professionals draw on decades of proven experience and production insights to ensure the specifications and precision you demand in your large-scale components are attained.
Processing services include:Cutting – capable of a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and thicknesses, custom cut to meet the customer's need
- State-of-the-art thermal and plasma cutting processes
- AIRCO 22" x 65" x 120"
- MG Industries 8" x 198" x 576"; 11" x 120" x 132"
- Direct CAD / CAM link
- Capacity: 22" carbon steel; 7" stainless steel and non-ferrous metals
- Hydraulic metal shearing – 3/8" thick x 12' carbon steel
- Mechanical Beveling Equipment
- Automatic Band Saw
- 3 – hydraulic press brakes
- 1,500 ton with a 30' long bed – will form 1" thick steel plate at full length
- 750 ton with a 20' long bed
- 400 ton with an 18' long bed
- Plate Rolls accommodate from 3/8" up to 3" capacity; lengths range from 3' to 12', cold-rolled; greater thickness when hot-rolled
- Equipment for bar, angle, pipe, and beam rolling